How do I download courses to My SkyCaddie?
To download courses:
- Launch CaddieSync and sync your SkyCaddie.
- Select COURSES from the upper navigation bar of the CaddieSync desktop.
- Select the Favorites link next to Course Search.
- Check the box at the left of each course you want to download to your SkyCaddie.
- If you want to remove a downloaded course, uncheck the course in this step.
- Click the Download to My SkyCaddie >> button above the Favorites list.
- Checked courses will be downloaded to your SkyCaddie.
- Unchecked courses will be removed from your SkyCaddie.
- Click the Disconnect button in the lower navigation bar and close CaddieSync.
If you experience problems downloading courses:
- Turn off the SkyCaddie and disconnect the USB cable.
- Close the CaddieSync application.
- Reconnect the USB cable from the computer to your SkyCaddie.
- Launch CaddieSync.
- Click the Sync button in the lower navigation bar to resync the SkyCaddie.
Request further support
Did this answer your question? Yes No
We are glad we could answer your question. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.
Please fill in the following form and state the reason for contacting Skygolf. You will receive a response as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.